I haven't been blogging for soooo long and I need to do quite a bit of catch up, simply because I want to remember those little things about Chloe.. So here is her 10 months update, even though it's already a month late :(
- She got her second tooth!!! 3 weeks after the first one.
- She managed to pull herself up on her feet in her bath by holding the handles in the bath. I don't know if I've mentioned it here before but it always felt like she was trying to do things in her bath before to do them out of it...
- When we were at my mom's place she made some steps with my grandma's help. I have to say that I wasn't that thrilled about it... My sister has been studying for being a midwife, work in nursery etc, anyway, she told me that they don't recommend teaching them how to walk by holding their arms up because they won't learn how to walk normally without their arms up. I also read somewhere a week before to go to France that it was bad or they will always rely on us for everything.. So I decided to not do it and let her learn those things by herself... The only day I leave her alone the whole afternoon/day with my mom and grandma and they do that.. I was a bit pissed to be honest.. And also because they taught her something while neither me or Vadim where there... But anyway, what was done was done.
- However, with that little help she got she was pulling herself up much more on a bit of everything, mostly on sofas.
- While we were at my mom's place she also said papa!! She used to say "papapapa" or "mamamama" before but we didn't count it as a word as she obviously was using it for everything and not for us. But she said it over there for her papa, that was soooo cute :)
- Her favourite game has definitely been Peekaboo this month!! She kept doing it all the time, with books, clothes, her bottle... whatever she could find :)